- You is referred to the person who accessed the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Contri Digital Pvt. Ltd. / Loophook, H-165, Beta-2, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201310, India
- Website is referred to Loophook, accessible from www.loophook.xyz
- Service is referred to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- A third-party Social Media Service could be any website or social network website in which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application.
- Device could be any device with internet that can access the service such as a mobile phone, a computer, or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data is referred to the data that’s been collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself. For example, how many times the user accessed the website.
What information do we collect?
The following data is collected through our website:
- Contact Information: Name, Email, Mobile Number, Street, City, State, Pin code, Country,Code IP address may be required.
- Payment Details: Billing name, billing address, and payment method may be collected for financial transactions
How do we use the information we collect?
The data you provided may be used in the following ways:
- Contact Purposes: Email address may be used to contact you for marketing purposes or to confirm a financial transaction.
- Transactional Communication: Email address provided may be used to email about purchases and other transactions.
- Other Purposes: Information collected may be used for other purposes than those mentioned however prior permission will be taken.
How do we use your email address?
By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Loophook to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
The laws of IN, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that Loophook shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Loophook does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
Feel free to reach out atif you have any questions.Updated